Sunday, November 4, 2012

Big Reveal: Guest Bathroom



It's time to unveil the Guest Bathroom!  It took 2 months of "an hour here, an hour there" to get it finished, but finish it we [finally] did!  Just in time for the holidays, too.

Let's do a side-by-side comparison on everything that was replaced/renovated in this bathroom, shall we?

The Faucet:



The Counter Top and Sink:



The TP Holder:



The Cabinet Exterior (See Original Post):



The Cabinet Interior (See Original Post):



The Door Knob (yes, we're thorough :o):
I even took the door down, primed and painted it to match the bright white base boards and crown molding.



The Light Fixture:



And now, for the Big Reveal .....




















I'm so proud of the way our Guest Bathroom turned out.  I will not be embarrassed to have people over for the holidays or otherwise.  I am still keeping my eyes open for the perfect decorative accents to add to the room, but I'm in less of a hurry to do that.  The right thing will pop out at me one day, and I'll add it to the space.  Until then ... ON TO THE PANTRY / MUDROOM!









No comments:

Post a Comment